The alleged mismanagement also led to problems in a program called Rehabilitative Services for Persons with Mental Illnesses, which covers specified outpatient mental health services for Arkansas Medicaid recipients.
What does OMHS stand for?
OMHS stands for Outpatient Mental Health Service (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMHS
We have 14 other meanings of OMHS in our Acronym Attic
- Our Most Hated Rival
- Ontario Municipal Human Resources Association (Burlington, Ontario, Canada)
- Office of Men's Health Resource Center
- Office of Minority Health Research Coordination (National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases)
- Office of Minority Health Resource Center
- Oak Mountain High School (Birmingham, Alabama)
- Oakland Mills High School (Maryland)
- Office of Mental Health Services
- Old Maui High School (Hawaii)
- Oriental Medicine and Health Services
- Owensboro Mercy Health System (Kentucky)
- Owensboro-Medical Health System (Owensboro, KY)
- Owings Mills High School (Maryland)
- Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Ontario Municipal Health and Safety Representatives Association
- Office of Miners' Health, Safety and Training (West Virginia, USA)
- Oxfordshire Mental Health Trust (UK)
- Old Men and Heavy Weights (US paintball team)
- Oblates of Mary Immaculate (religious order)
- Ocean Mammal Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although VA did not report this spending information, VA does determine its spending for mental health services provided by non-VA providers and for outpatient mental health services provided in VA settings not primarily used for providing mental health services.
It will affect revenue from CHL's 15,000-patient outpatient mental health services, two-thirds of whose clients are MassHealth clients; CHL's 45-bed detoxification facility, which serves 3,800 people a year in the Thayer Building; and a two-week community-based acute treatment program for children at CHL's 15-bed Burncoat Family Center, 227 Burncoat St.
Ferguson Cancer Center, Home Health Care and Hospice, Healthworks Occupational Health Services, Jane Addams Outpatient Mental Health Services and individual physician offices.
Older and younger patients with substance abuse disorders: Outpatient mental health service use and functioning over a 12-month interval.
This new system addresses the continuum of mental health care, ranging from emergency crisis intervention, acute and long-term care hospitalization, short-term episodic outpatient treatment services, and longer-term rehabilitative outpatient mental health services.