About MEDICA 2012 Known as the world's largest forum for inpatient and outpatient medical care, MEDICA 2012 will be held at the Dusseldorf Fairgrounds/Messegelande.
What does OMC stand for?
OMC stands for Outpatient Medical Care (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMC
We have 250 other meanings of OMC in our Acronym Attic
- Orissa Mining Corporation Ltd.
- Osteopathic Medical Center (various locations)
- Ostiomeatal Complex (otolaryngology)
- Otara Millionaires Club (musical artist)
- Other Management Controllable
- Our Missing Children (Canada)
- Outboard Marine Corporation
- Outboard Motor Corporation
- Outer Membranes Complex
- Outlaws Motorcycle Club (est. 1935)
- Owen Machine Carbine (weapon)
- Operations Maintenance Center - Internet Protocol
- Office of Military Cooperation - Kuwait
- Operations Maintenance Center-Radio
- Operations Maintenance Center 2
- Office for Multicultural Affairs (Germany)
- Omron Management Center of America, Inc. (Schaumburg, IL)
- Ontario Mathematics Coordinators Association (Canada)
- Ontario Motor Coach Association
- Oregon Medical Cannabis Award (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chronic lower back pain is the third most common reason for people seeking outpatient medical care, and is associated with high levels of disability that impact heavily on rates of sick leave, visits to primary care centres, hospitalisations and the need for surgery.
Chronic lower back pain is the third most common reason for people to seek outpatient medical care and is associated with high levels of disability that impact heavily on rates of sick leave, visits to primary care centres, hospitalizations and the need for surgery," said Dr Waguih El Sissi, head of orthopaedics, Sheikh Kahlifa Hospital, Ajman.
The HHS plan is based on the assumption that an average of 20% of working adults would become ill during a community outbreak, and of those, 50%--about 45 million--would seek outpatient medical care over a 6- to 8-week period.
The direct costs of asthma include asthma management programs, inpatient and outpatient medical care, physician services, emergency visits, and medication.
Holland The "sickness funds" pay for hospital treatment of less than 365 days and for general outpatient medical care from a personal physician.