It also supports sync with Microsoft Outlook add-ins like Franklin Covey PlanPlus for Microsoft Outlook, Getting Things Done, Take Back Your Life, Respond, Avidian Prophet and Outlook Business Contact Manager.
What does OAI stand for?
OAI stands for Outlook Add-In
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OAI
We have 73 other meanings of OAI in our Acronym Attic
- Open Archives Initiative (interoperability standards for on-line documents)
- Operations, Activities, and Investments (US DoD)
- Optical Associates Inc.
- Optional Additional Insurance (life insurance)
- Oracle Academic Initiative
- Organizational Activity Interface
- Organizational Assessment and Improvement (National Cemetery Administration; US VA)
- Organizational Assessment Instrument (US DHHS)
- Other Accompanying Information (federal finances)
- Outdoor Advertising Incorporated
- Outside Air Intake
- Oxford Asymmetry International (pharmaceuticals)
- Österreichisches Archäologisches Institut (German: Austrian Archaeological Institute; Austria)
- Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting
- Oakland Association of Insurance Agents (Oakland, CA)
- Ontario Association for Impact Assessment (Canada)
- Open Arm-Induced Antinociception
- Oregon Association of Independent Accountants
- Old-Age Insurance Benefits (US SSA)
- Orta Anadolu Ihracatçi Birlikleri (Central Anatolian Exporters Unions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sperry Software's Outlook add-in solutions require Microsoft Outlook 2000 or 2002, and cost between $9.