Those designs have been maintained during the evolution of body armor and the deployment of the improved outer tactical vest.
What does OTV stand for?
OTV stands for Outer Tactical Vest
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OTV
We have 28 other meanings of OTV in our Acronym Attic
- On the Vine (Carolina Wine Country News website)
- One Time Vendor
- One Time Verification (login authentication code)
- One True Voice (band)
- Operational Television at KSC
- Opportunity to View (advertising)
- Orange Television (Lebanon TV station)
- Orbit/al Transfer Vehicle
- Ordnance Training Vehicle
- Otvorena Televizija (Croatian: open television )
- Overlay Transport Virtualization (Cisco)
- Overstock to Vendor
- Gewerkschaft Öffentliche Dienste, Tranport und Verkehr (German)
- Özel Tüketim Vergisi (Turkish: Special Consumption Tax)
- Oregon Tualatin Valley Amateur Radio Club (Hillsboro, OR)
- Off the Vine Catering (Cameron Park, CA)
- Open Top Vapor Cleaner
- Operational Test Visualization
- Özel Tüketim Vergisi Kanunu (Turkish: Private Consumption Tax Law)
- Ontario Transit Vehicle Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
OUTER TACTICAL VEST (IOTV) ARE COMPONENTS OF THE FINEST BOPy ARMOR EVER MAPE.
The Improved Outer Tactical Vest is the latest advancement in body armor and is more than three pounds lighter than its predecessor, the Outer Tactical Vest.
The most recent improvements to soldier's body armor include the fielding of the improved outer tactical vest.
YOUR INTERCEPTOR BODY ARMOR'S OUTER TACTICAL VEST (OTV) SUFFERS BOME DAMAGE.