Strong decrease in invasive ability and outer membrane vesicle release in Crohn's disease-associated adherent-invasive Escherichia coli strain LF82 with the yfgL gene deleted.
What does OMV stand for?
OMV stands for Outer Membrane Vesicle
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OMV
We have 28 other meanings of OMV in our Acronym Attic
- Object Mapping Using Reflection
- Ohio Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices
- Output Multiplexer
- Oblates of the Virgin Mary (religious order)
- Office of Motor Vehicles
- Ongoing Monitoring and Verification (UN and International Atomic Energy Agency; Iraq)
- Open Market Value (automobiles)
- Open Media Vault
- Orbital Maneuvering Vehicle
- Österr Mineralöl Verwaltung (Austrian Mineral Oil Administration)
- Österreichische Mineralölverwaltung (German)
- Office of Military and Veterans Affairs (Wayne State University; Detroit, MI)
- Ontario Military Vehicle Association (est. 1986; Ontario, Canada)
- Optimum Magnified Visual Angle
- Organisatie Marokkaanse Vrouwen in Amsterdam (Dutch: Organization Moroccan Women in Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Commission (est. 1953)
- Old Massett Village Council (Masset, British Columbia, Canada)
- Open Mitral Valve Commissurotomy
- Open Mobile Video Coalition
- Oncorhynchus Masou Virus Disease (disease of farmed fish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IgG antibodies to the 4 LOS types and antibodies to outer membrane vesicles were elevated in the first week postoperation and then declined (data not shown) and may reflect antibodies present from intraoperative blood products.