Genes targeted by PCR included ATP synthase a subunit (atpA) (7), heat-shock protein 70 (dnaK) (7), outer membrane protein A (ompA) (primers Rr190.
What does OMPN stand for?
OMPN stands for Outer Membrane Protein
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Oberlin Municipal Power and Light
- Ocean Modeling and Prediction Laboratory
- ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (India)
- Ongopolo Mining and Processing Limited
- Open Motion Planning Library (algorithms)
- Operational Methods for Production and Logistics
- Orient Marine Pte Ltd
- Oriental Manufacturers Private Limited
- Outline Processor Markup Language
- Office Migration Planning Manager (Microsoft Office migration tools)
- Oahu Metropolitan Planning Organization (Honolulu, HI)
- Organizational Messaging Point of Contact
- Office of Marketing and Program Placement
- Office of Medicaid Policy and Planning
- Ontario Motorist Protection Plan
- Open-Molded Plastic Package (Quick-Pak)
- Organización Mundial Por la Paz (Spanish)
- Overseas Mortgage Payment Plan (UK)
- Ontario Municipal and Provincial Police Automation Cooperative
- Optical Mark Page Reader
Samples in periodicals archive:
Analysis of the outer membrane protein profiles of IRKP cultures treated with EGCg revealed unique changes in outer membrane proteins.
Purification and characterization of a major 40 kD outer membrane protein of Acinetobacter baumannii.
5,6) Iron chelators and iron-repressible outer membrane proteins are produced by H parainfluenzae in response to iron stress.
The high-affinity interaction of lactoferrin with pore-forming outer membrane proteins of Gram-negative enterics, including E.
They also found antibodies (proteins that can trigger an immune response) to the bacterium's outer membrane protein, or P6.