Genes targeted by PCR included ATP synthase a subunit (atpA) (7), heat-shock protein 70 (dnaK) (7), outer membrane protein A (ompA) (primers Rr190.
What does OMP stand for?
OMP stands for Outer Membrane Protein
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OMP
We have 125 other meanings of OMP in our Acronym Attic
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Orbiter Multiplayer Project (gaming framework)
- Orchard Medical Practice (Ipswich, England)
- Oregon Mozart Players (Eugene, OR)
- Organic Membrane Proteins
- Organizata Te Menaxhimit Te Peshkimit (Albanian Organisation of Management of Fisheries)
- Organometallic Polymers
- Orotidine 5'-Monophosphate
- Orthogonal Matching Pursuit
- Outbound Message Processor
- Owen Media Partners (Canada)
- Office of Military Personnel/Adjutant General
- Major Outer Membrane Protein Gene
- Outer Membrane Protein-2
- Outer Membrane Protein 3
- Occupational Medicine Performance Assessment
- Octamethyl Pyrophosphoramide
- Ohio Maple Producers Association (Wooster, OH)
- Oklahoma Municipal Power Authority (Edmond, OK)
- Oregon Media Production Association (est. 1982)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Analysis of the outer membrane protein profiles of IRKP cultures treated with EGCg revealed unique changes in outer membrane proteins.
Purification and characterization of a major 40 kD outer membrane protein of Acinetobacter baumannii.
5,6) Iron chelators and iron-repressible outer membrane proteins are produced by H parainfluenzae in response to iron stress.
The high-affinity interaction of lactoferrin with pore-forming outer membrane proteins of Gram-negative enterics, including E.
They also found antibodies (proteins that can trigger an immune response) to the bacterium's outer membrane protein, or P6.