Outer Marker Properties LLC, has benefited from the process and is developing Hampton Pointe Manor, a 53,000 square-foot project slated to contain 77 units, with 54 units dedicated to assisted living and 23 units allocated to memory care.
What does OM stand for?
OM stands for Outer Marker
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OM
We have 38 other meanings of OM in our Acronym Attic
- Organized Militia
- Organo Metallic
- Orgasmic Meditation
- Oriental Medicine
- Oscar Mayer
- Osteomyelitis (bone infection)
- Ostial Membrane
- Otitis Media
- Out for Maintenance
- Out of Band Modulator
- Outsource Marketing, LLC
- Overlapping Multicarrier
- Overlay Manager
- Obstruction Marking & Lighting
- Operations, Maintenance and Logistics (business departments)
- Of Mice & Men (band)
- Operations, Maintenance & Monitoring (environmental engineering)
- Operations & Maintenance, Navy
- Operation, Maintenance and Repair
- Operating Materials & Supplies (various agencies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His five-year apprenticeship chopping up and mixing obscure records in his bedroom led to debut album The Outer Marker.
Journal Rating llll Just Jack / The Outer Marker I cannot help but feel a little sorry for Jack.