A distinction is made between two layers of fixed charge carries at the inner - the plane of centers of the anions (IHP), and the outer Helmholtz plane - that of the centers of the cations (OHP) and the diffuse layer of ions.
What does OHP stand for?
OHP stands for Outer Helmholtz Plane
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OHP
We have 85 other meanings of OHP in our Acronym Attic
- Open House Party (radio show)
- Open Humanities Press
- Operation Head Pigeon (Invader Zim fan club)
- Operational Hydrology Program
- Oral Health Program
- Oral History Project
- Orchestre d'Harmonie de Pantin (French)
- Order of the Holy Paraclete (Whitby, UK)
- Ore Handling Plant (mining)
- Oregon Health Plan
- Oven Hot Process (soap making)
- Over Head Protection
- Overhead and Profit (also seen as O&P)
- Overhead on Poles
- Overhead Press (weightlifting)
- Overhead Projector
- Overnight Host Program (University of California, Berkeley)
- Oxford Health Plans Inc.
- Open Hypermedia Protocol -What Others Want
- Office of Health Professions Adjudicator (UK)