The Outdoor Advertising Association of Michigan once again donated space on 100 billboards featuring the Michigan Harvest Gathering's web site address of http://www.
What does OAAM stand for?
OAAM stands for Outdoor Advertising Association of Michigan (est. 1875; Detroit, MI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OAAM
We have 3 other meanings of OAAM in our Acronym Attic
- Organización de Ayuda a Los Adictos a Internet (Spanish: Internet Addicts Support Organization; various locations)
- Outdoor Advertising Association of Illinois
- Ontario Association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Oklahoma Aging Advocacy Leadership Academy (statewide training program)
- Oregon Association of Administrative Law Judges (Salem, OR)
- Occipitoatlantoaxial Malformations (congenital disease)
- Open Architecture Assessment Model
- Operation: Allied Against Meth (Washington)
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (Oracle Corporation)
- Organic Acid and Alcohol Monitor
- Organismo Autónomo de Aeropuertos Españoles
- Organización Alemana para Ayuda a al Niñez
- Outdoor Advertising Association of Nigeria
- Okinawa American Association of New York
- Ohio Association of Animal Owners
- Oberlin Action Against Prisons (Oberlin College; Ohio)
- Office of Affirmative Action Plans
- Oklahoma Alternate Assessment Program (Oklahoma State Department of Education)
- Ontario Athlete Assistance Program (Ministry of Health Promotion; Canada)
- Oregon Attorney Assistance Program (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study analyzed the content of all billboards owned by members of the Outdoor Advertising Association of Michigan (OAAM).
The survey was conducted by Marketing Resource Group (MRG) of Lansing for the Outdoor Advertising Association of Michigan (OAAM), a 119-year-old organization representing the state's leading outdoor advertising companies.