Chest compression fraction determines survival in patients with out-of-hospital ventricular fibrillation.
What does OHVF stand for?
OHVF stands for Out-of-Hospital Ventricular Fibrillation (cardiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OHVF
- Offline Human Unit Hours
- Off Highway Vehicle
- Ohne Hast Verweilen (German tourism program)
- Overhead Hoist Vehicle
- Overhead Valve
- Off-Hook Voice Announce (phone feature)
- Ohio Virtual Academy (Maumee, OH)
- Orchestre d'Harmonie de la Ville de Chartres
- Over Height Vehicle Detector (ASTI Transportations Systems, Inc.)
- Oak Hill Venture Fund (Oak Hill Capital Partners LP)
- Orchestre d'Harmonie du Val d'heure (Belgium)
- Over Head Valve Industral Engine
- Obstructed Hemivagina and Ipsilateral Renal Anomaly (female birth disorder)
- Onbevlekt Hart Van Maria (Dutch: Immaculate Heart of Mary)
- Oak Hill Venture Partners
- Off-Highway Vehicle Recreation Area (Minnesota)
- Offshore High Voltage Station (energy power)
- Office of Heavy Vehicle Technologies (United States Department of Energy)
- Oh How Wonderful
- One Hit Wonder (music artist)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Influence of cardiopulmonary resuscitation prior to defibrillation in patients with out-of-hospital ventricular fibrillation.