In 1938 he entered the Trappist monastery of Our Lady of the Valley in Lonsdale, Rhode Island, professing his life vows in 1943.
What does OLOV stand for?
OLOV stands for Our Lady of the Valley (assisted living community; Catholic Diocese of Richmond; Virginia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Our Lady of Loreto Philanthropic Association, Inc. (Philadelphia, PA)
- Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Our Lady of Medjugorje
- Organisatie Lokale Omroepen Nederland (Durch: Organization of Local Broadcasting in the Netherlands)
- Open-Loop Onset Point (frequency and amplitude at which an open-loop control system reaches rate limit)
- Our Lady of Providence (various locations)
- On Line Operational Programs
- Obstructed Line of Sight
- Office for Literacy and Outreach Services (American Library Association)
- Our Lady of the Rosary Academy (Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The youngsters cross the international bridge on foot daily to meet a bus that drops them off at Our Lady of the Valley three miles away.
School wins food drive contest UXBRIDGE - Our Lady of the Valley School, 75 Mendon St.
Teacher celebrates 25 years on the job UXBRIDGE - Nancy Stewart from Our Lady of the Valley Regional School on Mendon Street is celebrating 25 years as a teacher at the school.