Friday, July 29, 2011 at Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Church, 289 Lafayette Road, Hampton, NH.
What does OLMM stand for?
OLMM stands for Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal (Hampton, NH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Our Lady of Mercy College (est. 1910; Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia)
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel (Canadian high school)
- Output Logic Macrocell
- Office of the Lake Macquarie and Catchment Coordinator (Australia)
- Ohio Labor Management Cooperation Program
- Our Lady's Missionaries of the Eucharist (religious order)
- Open Library for Models of Mechatronics Components
- Ocular Lymphocyte Modulating Factor
- Our Lady of Maryknoll Hospital (Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- Oregon Labor Market Information System
- Orthonormal Localized Molecular Orbital
- Office of Labor Management Partnership
- Official Language Monitor Program (Canada)
- Optical Link Management Protocol (Optical Networks)
- Our Lady of Mercy Parish (Philippines)
- Office of Labor-Management Relations (US VA)
- Ohio League for the Mentally Retarded (est. 1983)
- On-Line Medical Record (patient data)
- Office of Labor-Management Relations and Mediation (Kentucky)
- Office of Labor-Management Standards (US Department of Labor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Parish, the people who attend and lead the Monday morning Communion services are the same tight community who attend morning Masses the other days of the week.
She also enjoyed attending the Monday night novena to Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal at St.
OConnor was a communicant of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Church in Hampton and was a resident of the seacoast since 1972.