VoxPupils PUPILS at Our Lady of Walsingham Primary School on their charitable sides Dempsey Calder, 10, said: "We brought pots and pans in so nuns could cook the for homeless.
What does OLW stand for?
OLW stands for Our Lady of Walsingham (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLW
We have 5 other meanings of OLW in our Acronym Attic
- Victory Noll Sisters (religious order)
- Onze Lieve Vrouw Presentatie (Dutch: Classics of Our Lady Presentation)
- On-Load Voltage Regulator (power supply)
- Openlook Virtual Window Manager
- Office Live Workspace (online document storage; Microsoft Corporation)
- Old London Wasa (Swedish company)
- Olympia-Lacey (Amtrak station code; Olympia, Lacey, WA)
- Only Living Witness (band)
- operational level of war
- Our Lady of the Woods (Wiccan organization; Los Alamos, NM)
- Outer London Weighting (UK)
- Output Line Width
- Overo Lethal White (horse genetic disorder)
- O. L. Wildermuth Branch Library (Gary, IN)
- Ohio Learning Work Connection
- Oak Lodge Water District
- Organic Liquid Waste Incinerator
- Openlook Window Manager
- Ontario Low Water Response (Canada)
- Ontario Low Water Response Plan (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The church will be dedicated at Lent to the Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham, a group set up by Pope Benedict XVI in 2011.
England Furthest ahead in the process is England where the Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham has been set up.
The Duke went to the shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham, where the Virgin Mary is held to have appeared to an 11th Century Saxon woman.
First given at a series of conferences sponsored by the (Anglican) Shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham in Norfolk, a place of pilgrimage in England since the 12th century, the essays are presented "with the conviction that the birth of Jesus Christ was the defining moment in human history and the unique revelation of what it means to be human.
Funeral Mass at Our Lady of Walsingham Church, Netherton on Tuesday, March 12th at 11.
Both have joined a breakaway group, named the Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham, which was formed in January of this year.
AROUND 1,000 people visited Liverpool's Anglican Cathedral over the weekend to see an image of the famous shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham.