Reception into Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Succour, Rednal on Wednesday 3rd December at 4.
What does OLPS stand for?
OLPS stands for Our Lady of Perpetual Succour (Bombay, India high school)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLPS
We have 6 other meanings of OLPS in our Acronym Attic
- Occupational Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- Online Payroll Personnel System (University of California, San Francisco)
- Office for Library Personnel Resources
- Office of Lawyers Professional Responsibility (Minnesota)
- Open-List Proportional Representation (voting system)
- Optical License Plate Reading
- Office of Legal and Procurement Support (UN Development Programme)
- Oklahoma League of Political Scientists (Edmond, OK)
- On-Line Programming System
- Open Literature Processing System
- Our Lady of Prompt Succor (Chalmette, Louisiana Catholic church)
- One Laptop per Teacher (education program)
- Oral Language Proficiency Test
- Overlapping Large Polaron Tunnelling (electricity)
- Ozone Layer Protection Unit (Hazardous Substances Control Division; Thailand)
- Office of Land Quality (Indiana Department of Environmental Management)
- Officer Like Qualities (Indian Air Force)
- Organizational Leadership and Quality (degree program)
- Overseas Lawyers Qualification Examination
- Our Lady Queen of Heaven (Lake Charles, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The original Cathedral Church of Our Lady Of Perpetual Succour was built from 1876 and was opened on 21 August 1878.
In the boys' event, they finished eight points clear of St Bede's Catholic Junior School with Our Lady of Perpetual Succour in third.
Schools: St Marks RC Primary, Halewood CE Primary, Spinney Avenue CE Primary, Highfield Special School, Our Lady Of Perpetual Succour Primary.
SCIAF: pounds 5 Thanks to Sacred Heart, Blessed Trinity, Saints Anthony, Jude, Joseph, Our Lady of Perpetual Succour & Our Lady of Matara for favours granted and in process.
A loss which "devastated" O'Driscoll, who was among the pallbearers carrying the coffin at his friend's funeral in the Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Succour in Foxrock, Dublin.
The members who went were accompanied by the flags of the movement and carried a portrait of Our Lady of Perpetual Succour.
Requiem Mass at Our Lady of Perpetual Succour on Friday 17th October at 11 am followed by interment at Quinton Cemetery at 12.