Visiting hours will be at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church, 256 Hamilton St.
What does OLPH stand for?
OLPH stands for Our Lady of Perpetual Help (school)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLPH
- Oak Lawn Police Department (Illinois)
- On-Line Partial Discharge (electricity supplies)
- Organizational Leadership, Policy, and Development (University of Minnesota)
- Organizational Learning and Professional Development (Dartmouth University; New Hampshire)
- l’Observatoire pour la liberté de presse, d’édition et de création (French: Observatory for the Defence of Press, Publishing and Creation Freedom)
- Optical Low-Pass Filter
- Okanagan LAN Party Group (gaming group)
- Ontario Learning Partnership Group
- On-Line Prompt Gamma-Ray Activation Analysis
- One Laptop per Hacker (program; Gdium.com)
- Ontwikkeling Lokaal Preventief Jeugdbeleid (Dutch: Local Preventive Development Youth Policy)
- Oak Lawn Public Library (Oak Lawn, IL)
- One Laptop Per Landrover
- One Laptop per Nigerian Child
- Ozone Layer Protection Ordinance (Hong Kong)
- Office of Lead Poisoning Prevention (Delaware)
- Options Listing Procedures Plan (amendment to Securities Exchange Act)
- Occupational Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- Online Payroll Personnel System (University of California, San Francisco)
- Office for Library Personnel Resources
Samples in periodicals archive:
reception at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church in Cottage Grove.
Wismick Jean Charles holds up an icon of Our Lady of Perpetual Help during a special Mass for people of Haitian descent at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church in Lindenhurst, N.
Your Grace, Thank you for your response of June 28, 2005, to my June 13, 2005, package of information regarding the promotion of the "Catholic News Times" newspaper in our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish, Vancouver.
He encouraged other parishes to begin devotions to Our Lady of Perpetual Help as well, both to relieve the pressure on his parish and to spread the veneration even more widely.
He celebrated his first Mass the next day at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Chapel at Bolling Air Force Base in Washington, his parents' home parish.