edu SCCCL 2012 is sponsored by the Department of English, History, and Mathematics of Our Lady of Holy Cross College, New Orleans, LA, A Ministry of the Marianites of Holy Cross.
What does OLHCC stand for?
OLHCC stands for Our Lady of Holy Cross College (New Orleans, Louisiana)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Our Lady of the Hamptons (regional Catholic school; Southampton, New York)
- Our Lady of the Hills (Kerrville, TX)
- Ovine Luteinizing Hormone
- Outgoing Line History Block
- Ocala Leased Housing Corp.
- Office of the Leader of the House of Commons (UK)
- Ohio Latino Health Coalition
- Open, Low, High, Close (investing)
- Our Lady Help of Christians
- Object Life History Diagram (object life cycle)
- OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) Lower Head Failure (nuclear accident-prevention research)
- Ohio Lincoln Highway Heritage Corridor (Canton, OH)
- Ohio Lincoln Highway League (Lima, OH)
- Old Lake Highlands Neighborhood Association (Dallas, TX)
- Our Lady Help of Christians (Catholic church; Waldorf, MD)
- Oakland Living History Program (Oakland, CA)
- Open Left Hand Plane
- Order of the Left Hand Path (Satanism)
- Obstructive Left Heart Syndrome (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SCCCL 2010 is being sponsored by the Department of English, History, and Mathematics of Our Lady of Holy Cross College in New Orleans and the Department of English of Xavier University of Louisiana.