She was a very involved church member at Our Lady of Consolation parish in Wayne, NJ , and St.
What does OLOC stand for?
OLOC stands for Our Lady of Consolation (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLOC
We have 6 other meanings of OLOC in our Acronym Attic
- Optimal Linear Ordering
- Orange Lutheran Online (Orange Lutheran High School, Orange, CA)
- Other Learning Opportunities (El Paso, TX)
- Other Licensed Operator
- Other Local Operator
- Ontario Limousine Owners Association (est. 1996; Ontario, Canada)
- Oregon Lyric Opera Association (Gresham, OR)
- Old Lesbians Organizing for Change
- Operational Level of Capability (New Zealand)
- Orthodontic Locus of Control Scale (dentistry)
- Official List of Cygwin Acronyms
- Outside Line of Dance
- Optimum Level of Functioning (healthcare term)
- Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School (Denver, CO)
- Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Open Loop Oxygen Generating System
- Our Lady of the Hills Catholic Church (Columbia, SC)
- Other Links of Interest
- Over Limit Opt In (investing)
- Our Lady of the Lake College
Samples in periodicals archive:
The foremost lot, The Moat House Farm Estate at Callow End, by kind direction of the Conventus of Our Lady of Consolation, the previous owners of Stanbrook Abbey, saw frenzied activity.
Some of her titles describe her nature: Our Lady of Sorrow, Queen of Peace, Mother of Mercy, Our Lady of Hope, Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, Our Lady of Consolation.
The current Taoiseach, Bertie Ahern, will deliver the graveside oration following Requiem Mass at Our Lady of Consolation Church, Donnycarney in Haughey's old constituency.
The family requested that in lieu of flowers, donations be sent to Our Lady of Consolation, 111 Beach Drive, West Islip, N.
Pilgrimages are conducted also to the shrine of Our Lady of Consolation of the Afflicted (in Carey, Ohio) and the shrine of Our Lady of Fatima (in Youngstown, New York).
The Conventual Franciscan Province of Our Lady of Consolation, with headquarters in southern Indiana, was named co-defendant in 19 of the settled suits and will share in the costs for those cases.