Shauna, who turns 19 later this month, had to endure six gruelling chemotherapy sessions at Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children, Crumlin, to halt the spread of the disease.
What does OLHSC stand for?
OLHSC stands for Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children (Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Open Left Hand Plane
- Order of the Left Hand Path (Satanism)
- Obstructive Left Heart Syndrome (cardiology)
- Ocean Lakes High School (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Old Lizard Head Series (geology; UK)
- Old Lyme Historical Society (Lyme, CT)
- Olentangy Liberty High School (Powell, OH)
- On Line Help Solution
- Oxford-Lafayette Humane Society (Oxford, MS)
- Oakland Livingston Human Service Agency (Michigan)
- Ocean Life Institute (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution; Massachusetts)
- Oil Level Indicator
- On-Line Investor
- Open Learning Initiative (RSA)
- Open Learning Institute (Britain)
- Open Link Interface
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
- Order Line Item
- Oregon Law Institute (Lewis & Clark College; Portland, OR)
- Originating Line Indicator (ITU-T/CCS #7)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The six-year-old underwent high-risk chemotherapy in 2009 at Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children in Dublin and was later airlifted for a priority organ transplant in London.
The toddler, who has not been named, is in a critical condition in Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children in Crumlin, Dublin.
The grinches grounded the much-anticipated annual flight to help Santa arrive at Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children in Crumlin because of cuts.
She was taken to Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children in Crumlin.
He was coaxed onto the show by daughter Katie and his win netted EUR48,000 for Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children, Crumlin.
The actor has joined up with the Dublin Youth Orchestra to record a festive single in aid of Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children in Crumlin.
Doctors at Our Lady's Hospital For Sick Children in Crumlin, Dublin, suggested Adam travel to the Paediatric Centre for Rare and Complex Diseases in Newark to receive immune-boosting injections.