Follow the path to Camden, Arkansas, the future is here" has been the theme of the marketing program for the city of Camden and the Ouachita Partnership for Economic Development.
What does OPED stand for?
OPED stands for Ouachita Partnership for Economic Development (Ouachita, AR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPED
We have 2 other meanings of OPED in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Prevention and Education Conference (Ohio Resource Network for Safe & Drug Free Schools & Communities)
- Old Protestant Episcopal Church
- Optical Proximity Effect Correction
- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries
- Orissa Private Engineering College Association (Bhubaneswar, India)
- Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries News Agency
- Office Parlementaire d'Evaluation des Choix Scientifiques et Technologiques (French: Parliamentary Office for Evaluation of Scientific and Technological Options)
- One-Photon Emission Computed Tomography
- Odense University Pharmacoepidemiological Database (University of Southern Denmark; Odense, Denmark)
- OPposite the EDitorial page (newspaper opinions/viewpoints)
- Ohio Public Employees Deferred Compensation Program (Columbus, OH)
- Overland Park Economic Development Council (Overland Park, KS)
- Outside Plant Engineering Design System
- Organic Phase Enzyme Electrode
- Office of Program Evaluation, Enforcement and Review (United States Department of Agriculture)
- Outdoor Power Equipment and Engine Service Association
- Oak Park Education Foundation (Illinois)
- Oasis Property Equity Fund (South Africa)
- Oil Palm Empty Fruit Bunches
- Oregon Piranha Exotic Fish Exhibit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ouachita Partnership for Economic Development has committed $150,000 to the project from the proceeds of a 1-cent economic development sales tax approved by Camden residents in June 2001.
We're one of the ACE communities, so we have online access to projects that are available and we can make a proposal if we have an interest in the project," said Michael Strotheide, president of Ouachita Partnership for Economic Development, which formed in April.