The Ottawa Mental Skills Assessment Tool (OMSAT-3).
What does OMSAT stand for?
OMSAT stands for Ottawa Mental Skills Assessment Tool (psychology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ontario Medical Secretaries Association
- Ontario Medical Student Association
- OpenManage Server Administrator (Dell computer utility)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Assistant
- Orders and Medals Society of America
- Orissa Medical Services Association (India)
- Seaman Apprentice, Opticalman Striker (Naval Rating)
- Outfall Monitoring Science Advisory Panel
- Office of the Minister of State for Administrative Reform (Lebanon)
- Ontario Medical School Application Service (Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Ohio-Manipal School of Business (India)
- Oilserve Marine Sdn. Bhd.
- Oman Medical Speciality Board
- Oregon Mutual Savings Bank (Portland, OR)
- Osaka Municipal Symphonic Band (Osaka, Japan)
- Owner-Managed Small Businesses (Canada)
- Object Management Standards Category
- Oh My StarClan
- Olton Mere Sailing Club (UK)
- Order Management Solutions Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Examples include the Precompetition and Competition Behavior Inventory developed by Rushall (1979), the Athletic Coping Skills Inventory-28 developed by Smith, Schultz, Smoll, and Ptacek (1995) and the Ottawa Mental Skills Assessment Tool developed by Salmela (Durand-Bush, Salmela, Green-Demers, 2001; Salmela, 1992).