Roanne Segal, of Ottawa Hospital Regional Cancer Centre.
What does OHRCC stand for?
OHRCC stands for Ottawa Hospital Regional Cancer Centre (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ohio Historical Records Advisory Board
- Offshore Hazard and Risk Analysis Toolkit (Neptune)
- Ohio Human Rights Bar Association
- l'Orchestre d'Harmonie de la Région Centre
- Oklahoma Human Rights Commission
- Ontario Human Rights Code
- Ontario Human Rights Commission
- Operational Hourly Ride Capacity
- Oregon Holocaust Resource Center (Pacific University; Forest Grove, OR)
- Organisation and Human Resources Research Centre (EU)
- Office of Human Resource Development (a component of OWR)
- Organization and Human Resource Development
- Office of Human Radiation Experiments (US Department of Energy)
- Office of Human Research Ethics (University of North Carolina)
- Office of Human Resources and Education (US NASA)
- Oregon Health Research and Evaluation Collaborative (Salem)
- Office of Human Resources and EEO (a component of OPM)
- Opportunity Housing Reserve Fund (Montgomery County, MD)
- Official Hotel and Resort Guide
- Occupational Health & Rehabilitation Inc.