18 /PRNewswire/ - The Ottawa Economic Development Corporation (OED) will host the fourth annual Ottawa Venture Capital Fair on October 26, 2000 at the Chateau Laurier Hotel.
What does OEDCO stand for?
OEDCO stands for Ottawa Economic Development Corporation (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Operating Experience Data Base (nuclear power plants)
- Overseas Employment Development Board (now Philippine Overseas Employment Administration; Philippines)
- Office of Epidemiology and Disease Control (Miami-Dade County Health Department; Florida)
- Ohio Economic Development Council
- Oil-Exporting Developing Country
- Orange Empire Dog Club (Bloomington, CA)
- Oswego Economic Development Corporation (Illinois; est. 1996)
- Ouachita Economic Development Corporation (Louisiana)
- Office of Employment Discrimination Complaint Adjudication (US Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Office of the Executive Director for Conventional Ammunition (US DoD)
- Oregon Economic Development Department
- Office for Educational Development and Evaluation (University of California, San Diego)
- Output Euclidean Distance Enumerator
- Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability Washington, DC)
- Overseas Economic Development Fund (Japan)
- Office of Economic Development and Governance (USAID)
- Opportunities for Enhancing Diversity in the Geosciences (program of the National Science Foundation; Arlington, VA)
- Optically Equilibrated D-Glucose (carbohydrate chemistry)
- Old Edgefield District Genealogical Society (South Carolina)
- Observar, Evaluar, Diseñar e Implementar
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently, she is Chairman of the Board of the Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC) and is a Director of the Ottawa Economic Development Corporation (OED).
24 /PRNewswire/ - Next month, the Ottawa Economic Development Corporation will be hosting the Ottawa Venture Capital Fair, a unique showcase of high growth companies from the software, telecommunications and life sciences sectors.