A good example of local action is the Ottawa Community Loan Fund (OCLF), which provides short-term loans of up to $15,000 to small business owners, new entrepreneurs, internationally-trained professionals and community groups.
What does OCLF stand for?
OCLF stands for Ottawa Community Loan Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCLF
We have 1 other meaning of OCLF in our Acronym Attic
- Office Central de Lutte Contre la Criminalité Liée aux Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication (French: Central Office for the Fight Against Crime Linked to Information Technology and Communication)
- Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development (Oberoi Hotels & Resorts)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Love Disorder
- Optical Channel Laser Detector
- Organizational Communication Learning and Design
- Original Cost of Assets Less Depreciation
- Organizational Communication, Learning, and Design Association (Ithaca, NY)
- Object Constraint Language Environment
- Organ Cultured Lens Epithelial
- Ontario Collaborative Law Federation (Ontario, Canada)
- Orange County Latino Film Festival (Santa Ana, CA)
- ODDI Continuing Learning Inventory
- Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island
- Optical Coating Laboratories, Incorporated
- Optical Cooling Laboratory Incorporated (now JDS Uniphase)
- Oregon Coast Learning Institute (Gleneden Beach, OR)
- Optimal Constrained Linear Inverse Method
- Operational Climate Prediction and Services
- Ohio Council of Library and Information Services
- Ocean and Coastal Law Journal (University of Maine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ottawa Community Loan Fund was formed five years ago to provide microcredit in Ottawa.