Other groups of proteins involved in deafness are otoferlin and otoancorin, which are also reported to have major roles in auditory functions, including central auditory processing [18-21].
What does OTOF stand for?
OTOF stands for Otoferlin
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OTOF
- On Time on Budget on Scope (project management)
- Ohio Tournament of Champions (Columbus, OH)
- Olympic Transport Operations Centre (London, UK)
- Omaha Together One Community (Omaha, NE, USA)
- Order Taking Off Calendar (Workers' Compensation Appeals Board)
- Oregon Toyota Owners Club (automobile club)
- Federation of Greek Bank-employers Organisations (Greek)
- Objective Table of Organization and Equipment
- One Team One Fight (racing term)
- Orthogonal Time-of-Flight (mass spectrometry)