City schools now screen students for the program by using a weighted combination of the Otis-Lennon School Ability Test (OLSAT) and an assessment of classroom performance called the Gifted Rating Scales.
What does OLSAT stand for?
OLSAT stands for Otis-Lennon School Ability Test (Harcourt Assessment Inc)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of OLSAT in our Acronym Attic
- Own Label Supply (UK pharmacy)
- Off Line Spectral Analysis (software engineering)
- Office Level System Administrator
- Official Language School of the Americas
- Oklahoma Land Stewardship Alliance (Waynoka, OK)
- On-Line Logistics Analysis System
- Open Learning Services Architecture
- Oracle License and Services Agreement
- Office of Labour, Social Affairs and Family (Slovak Republic)
- Ontario Law School Application Service
- Office Live Small Business (Microsoft)
- One-Leg Standing Balance Test
- Optical Lower Side-Band
- Our Lady and St. Bede (UK)
- Oceanside Longboard Surfing Club (California)
- Office of Legal Services Coordination (Australia)
- Office of the Legal Services Commissioner (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Official Leinster Supporters Club (est. 2007; Ireland; rugby fan club)
- Official Liverpool Supporters Club (fan club; Liverpool, England, UK)
- On-Line Services Committee (Iowa Counties Information Technology Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These tools included the Otis-Lennon School Ability Test [OLSAT], Level 1, as well as a checklist completed by teachers.