Other Protestant denominations are also represented, but in much smaller numbers.
What does OPD stand for?
OPD stands for Other Protestant Denominations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPD
We have 145 other meanings of OPD in our Acronym Attic
- Organizational Psychology Division (San Diego, CA)
- Organizational/Professional Development
- Original Promise Date
- Orland Police Department
- Orlando Police Department
- Ornamental Plaster Design (UK)
- Ortho-Phenylenediamine (chemistry)
- Orting Police Department (Orting, Washington)
- Osaka Performance Doll (Japanese band)
- Other People's Drama
- Oto-Palatal-Digital Syndrome (general bone/skeletal disorder)
- Out Patient Department
- Out Patient Door (healthcare; India)
- Out-of-Plane Distortion
- Outpatient Department
- Output Performance Distribution
- Outraging Public Decency (criminal charge; various jurisdictions)
- Over Past Due
- Overcurrent Protection Device
- Overfill Protection Device (propane tanks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Initially, Southern Baptists, like other Protestant denominations and mission boards, relied on the work of paid solicitors called colporteurs to raise funds.
Catholic and Lutheran women were virtually identical in education, having attended two years less on average than Yankee Protestants and one year less than women in other Protestant denominations.