Data sources included case report forms, epidemiologic investigation forms, and other investigation records at Beijing's Center for Disease Control.
What does OI stand for?
OI stands for Other Investigation (US IRS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OI
We have 18 other meanings of OI in our Acronym Attic
- Ore Ida (food brand)
- Organization Identifier (ASN.1)
- Organization Indicator
- Organizational Integrator
- Organizationally Impaired
- Oriental Institute
- Orphans International
- Osmose Inverse (French: Reverse Osmosis)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bone bisease)
- Other Insurance
- Outline of Investigation
- Output Isolation
- Outreach International, Inc. (Independence, MO)
- Outside in (Frisbee throw)
- Outside Information
- Ovulation Induction (fertility treatment)
- Owens-Illinois, Inc. (glass container and plastics manufacturer)
- Oxfam International (UK)
- Oxygen Index
- Office of Information & Technology (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For other investigations, a partial list of applicable steps includes interviewing victims; serving subpoenas; obtaining and serving search warrants; gaining access to financial records; examining records; identifying and interviewing key witnesses; obtaining exemplars; forwarding questionable documents for analysis; identifying and interviewing suspects; briefing prosecuting officials; and preparing a final report.
Group sharing of work provides ideas for other investigations.