Banks If the potential acquirer is a bank, the seller needs to know what other insurance agency acquisitions the bank has completed and to attempt to find out how successful those acquisitions have been.
What does OI stand for?
OI stands for Other Insurance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OI
We have 18 other meanings of OI in our Acronym Attic
- Ordinary Income (US IRS)
- Ore Ida (food brand)
- Organization Identifier (ASN.1)
- Organization Indicator
- Organizational Integrator
- Organizationally Impaired
- Oriental Institute
- Orphans International
- Osmose Inverse (French: Reverse Osmosis)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bone bisease)
- Other Investigation (US IRS)
- Outline of Investigation
- Output Isolation
- Outreach International, Inc. (Independence, MO)
- Outside in (Frisbee throw)
- Outside Information
- Ovulation Induction (fertility treatment)
- Owens-Illinois, Inc. (glass container and plastics manufacturer)
- Oxfam International (UK)
- Oxygen Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sometimes the CPA firm brings in other insurance agents for a second opinion, as in the opening example.