Disability The Modified Oswestry Low Back Pain Disability Questionnaire (m-OSW) consists of 10 items; each item is scored from 0-5.
What does OLBPDQ stand for?
OLBPDQ stands for Oswestry Low Back Pain Disability Questionnaire
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ohio Legislative Black Caucus Foundation (Columbus, OH)
- Office of Local Business Development (Washington, DC)
- Ontario Liquor Boards Employees' Union (Canada)
- Oral Lee Brown Foundation (Oakland, CA)
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital (Ashland, KY)
- Our Lady of the Black Hills (Piedmont, SD)
- Official Languages and Bilingualism Institute (University of Ottawa, Canada)
- Optical Long Baseline Interferometry News (NASA forum)
- Oak Lawn Branch Library (Cranston, RI)
- Occupational Low Back Pain
- Oklahoma Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
- Office of Legislative Budget Review (Nassau County, NY)
- Omaha, Lincoln, and Beatrice Railway Company
- On Line Bulletin System (Career Executive Assignment exam, California)
- Online Balance Sheet
- Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament (church)
- Our Little Brothers and Sisters (US group supporting Central American orphans)
- Oregon Latino Basketball Tournament
- Oak Leaf Cluster
- Object Life Cycle (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Oswestry low back pain disability questionnaire.
The Oswestry low back pain disability questionnaire score improved by an average of 23.
Fairbank JC, Couper J, Davies JB, O'Brien JP (1980) The Oswestry low back pain disability questionnaire.
Patients were eligible for the study if they had symptomatic disease shown by CT or MRI scan and confirmed by diskogram, had failed 6 months of conservative treatment, had achieved a score of 30 on the Oswestry low back pain disability questionnaire, and were candidates for the anterior approach.