RESOURCES NIH Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases National Resource Center 800-624-2663 www.
What does ORBD stand for?
ORBD stands for Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases (National Institute of Health; Bethesda, MD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ORBD
We have 1 other meaning of ORBD in our Acronym Attic
- Order of Battle Report
- Ontario Rare Breeding Bird Program (Canada)
- Oak Ridge Baptist Church (various locations)
- Oak Ridge Bowling Center (Oak Ridge, TN)
- Office for River Basin Cooperation
- Old Regular Baptist Church
- Oregon Bird Records Committee
- Ovilla Road Baptist Church (Ovilla, TX)
- Ohio River Basin Consortium for Research and Education (Ohio University; Athens, Ohio)
- Object Request Broker Daemon
- Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases - National Resource Center (US)
- Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases ' National Resource Center
- Operating Result Before Depreciation and Amortization
- Belgian Conference on Operations Research
- Office Régional Bruxellois de l'Emploi
- Ohio River Border Initiative
- Oregon Branch of the International Dyslexia Association
- Orbiting Radio Bearer Ionospheric Satellite (NASA)
- On the Road Broadening Information Technology (Devon, UK)
- Optimised Rationale Basal Insulin Therapy (US NIH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In October, the National Institutes of Health and six other federal agencies approved funding for the NIH Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases National Resource Center.
Suite 500 Washington, DC 20036-4603 1-800-223-9994 The National Resource Center on Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases is a national clearinghouse with information on the risks, prevention, and treatment of osteoporosis.