He teaches osteopathic medical students and physician assistant students in a variety of locations both on and off campus as well as teaches active practicing clinicians throughout the nation.
What does OMS stand for?
OMS stands for Osteopathic Medical Student
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OMS
We have 257 other meanings of OMS in our Acronym Attic
- Organisation Main Secrète (French)
- Organisation Mondiale de la Santé (World Health Organization)
- Organisation Mondiale pour la Santé (French: World Health Organization)
- Organização Mundial de Saúde
- Organización Mundial de la Salud
- Organizational Maintenance Shop
- Organizational Maintenance Squadron (USAF)
- Organizational Management Study
- Organizzazione Mondiale Per La Sanità (Italy)
- Orientation and Mobility Specialist (healthcare)
- Otitis Media Susceptibility
- Ottoson Middle School (Arlington, Massachusetts, USA)
- Otwell Middle School (Cumming, GA)
- Outage Management System
- Outlook Mobile Service (Microsoft Outlook 2007)
- Output Per Man-Shift (mining)
- Over My Shoulder
- Overseas Mission Society
- Oxford Management Services (Fort Pierce, FL)
- Manganese Oxide Octahedral Molecular Sieves
Samples in periodicals archive:
House calls are a frequent experience during fourth-year rural rotations for the osteopathic medical students at LMU-DCOM.
The UMDNJ-School of Osteopathic Medicine has been a leader in diversity for osteopathic medical students.
DO, MMM, was the 2008 Mentor of the Year for the American Osteopathic Association, chosen from a pool of more than 140 DOs and other leaders nominated by nearly 200 college students, osteopathic medical students, interns, residents and practicing physicians.