WVSOM's legacy of excellence, commitment to providing outstanding osteopathic medical education, and our cutting-edge tools continue to set us apart.
What does OME stand for?
OME stands for Osteopathic Medical Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OME
We have 61 other meanings of OME in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Multiservice Edge (Nortel)
- Optimal Manning Experiment (US Navy)
- Options Made Easy
- Optronics & Missile Electronics (UK)
- Oral Mechanism Examination (speech pathology)
- Oral Motor Exercises (used in speech pathology)
- Orbital Maneuvering Engine
- Order of Magnitude Estimate
- Original Manufacturer Equipment
- Osaka Mercantile Exchange
- Otitis Media with Effusion
- Outer Mailing Envelope (marketing)
- Overall Machine Efficiency (paper production)
- Ohio Mid-Eastern Regional Education Service Agency
- Ohio Mid-Eastern Regional Education Service Agency (school districts services)
- Office of Minority Educational Affairs (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Ohio Municipal Electric Association (Columbus, OH)
- Ohio Music Educators Association
- Oklahoma Music Educators Association
- Ontario Music Educators' Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Terry, DO, FACOFP Director, Wilson Family Medicine Residency Director, Osteopathic Medical Education Johnson City, NY (1.
He brings to the Presidency a strong background in osteopathic medical education on the local, state and national levels.
The honor recognizes the contribution of mentors to the osteopathic medical education continuum.
Steele, Associate Dean of Osteopathic Medical Education at WVSOM, served as lead author on the chapter entitled "Child with Ear Pain.