Zachariah, PhD, FACB, Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas, Fort Worth, TX), Role of IGF-binding Protein in Prostate Cancer.
What does OMCT stand for?
OMCT stands for Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas (Ft Worth)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMCT
We have 2 other meanings of OMCT in our Acronym Attic
- Old Mother Common Sense
- Open Mind Common Sense (research project)
- Open Mission Critical System
- Operations Management & Control System
- Osaka Motorcycle Show (Osaka, Japan)
- Senior Chief Opticalman (Naval Rating)
- Object Model Content Standards Repository
- Ocean Model for Circulation and Tides
- Organisation Mondiale Contre la Torture (French: World Organisation Against Torture, Geneva, Switzerland)
- Orientation Memory Concentration Test (cognitive science)
- Outer Medullary Collecting Tubule (renal physiology)
- Ordo Militiae Christi Templi Hierosolymitani (Latin; Knights Templar federation)
- Oakland Municipal Credit Union (California)
- Optical Main Control Unit (Vierling; Germany)
- Ozark Mountain Computer Users (Missouri)
- Organo-Metallic Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Organic Moderated Critical Experiment
- Object Model Document (modeling and simulation)
- Objectifs du Millénaire pour le Développement (French)
- Objetivos del Milenio Para El Desarrollo (Millenium Development Goals)