Zachariah, PhD, FACB, Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas, Fort Worth, TX), Role of IGF-binding Protein in Prostate Cancer.
What does OMC stand for?
OMC stands for Osteopathic Medical Center (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMC
We have 250 other meanings of OMC in our Acronym Attic
- Organização Mundial do Comércio (Portuguese: World Trade Organization)
- Organización Mundial del Comercio (Spanish: World Trade Organization)
- Organizational Maintenance Concept
- Organizational Member Council (ANSI term)
- Organizzazione Mondiale del Commercio (Italian: World Trade Organization)
- Oriental Medical Center (Seattle, WA)
- Original Male Character
- Orinoco Mining Company
- Orion Molecular Cloud
- Orissa Mining Corporation Ltd.
- Ostiomeatal Complex (otolaryngology)
- Otara Millionaires Club (musical artist)
- Other Management Controllable
- Our Missing Children (Canada)
- Outboard Marine Corporation
- Outboard Motor Corporation
- Outer Membranes Complex
- Outlaws Motorcycle Club (est. 1935)
- Outpatient Medical Care (various locations)
- Owen Machine Carbine (weapon)