Various developmental malformations have been reported to be associated with osteopoikilosis, including: coarctation of the aorta, double ureter, pubertas praecox, urogenital defects, growth abnormalities, peptic ulcer, diabetes mellitus at the endodermal strata level; arthritis, exostoses, osteitis condensans ilii, Klippel-Feil Syndrome, melorheostosis, spinal stenosis, cervical myelopathy, dacryocystitis, giant cell tumor, fibrous dysplasia, chondrosarcoma, osteosarcoma, synovial chondromatosis at the mesodermal level; facial abnormalities, hare lip, dental abnormalities, dermatofibrosis lenticularis disseminata, keloid formation, plantar and palmar keratomas at the ectodermal level (14-16).
What does OCI stand for?
OCI stands for Osteitis Condensans Ilii
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OCI
We have 142 other meanings of OCI in our Acronym Attic
- Optimum Choice, Inc.
- Options & Choices, Inc.
- Oracle Call Interface
- Orascom Construction Industries (Egypt)
- Oregon Correctional Institution
- Organisation de la Conférence Islamique (French: Organization of the Islamic Conference)
- Organisational Culture Inventory
- Organizational Conflict of Interest
- Organizzazione della Conferenza Islamica (Italian: Organization of the Islamic Conference)
- Orientation Contrast Imaging
- Other Comprehensive Income
- Otter Creek Institute (Eau Claire, WI)
- Out of City Indicator
- Outlet Centres International (UK)
- Outstanding Corporate Innovator (award)
- Overall Channel Inversion
- Overseas Citizenship of India
- Overseas Connections, Inc.
- Overseas Council International (ministry program)
- Oxford Cancer Information