What does OEDT stand for?
OEDT stands for Osservatorio Europeo delle Droghe e delle Tossicodipendenze (Italian: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addition)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OEDT
- Open Ended Drill Pipe
- Operational Error Detection Program (software; US FAA)
- Overall Economic Development Plan
- Operations Evaluation Department, Partnerships and Knowledge (World Bank)
- Office of Economic and Demographic Research (Florida)
- Office of Economic Dispute Resolution
- Office of Educational Development and Research
- Office of Equity and Diversity Services (George Mason University; Fairfax, VA)
- Ohio Education Directory System (Ohio Department of Education)
- Observatoire Européen des Drogues et des Toxicomanies (European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction)
- Organismos Ekdoseos Didaktikon Vivlion (Greek: Organization for the Publishing of School Books)
- Osage Exploration and Development, Inc.
- Observatoire de l'Épargne Européenne
- Office de l'Efficacité Énergétique (Office of Energy Efficiency - Canada)
- Office of Energy Efficiency (Canada)
- Office of Environmental Education
- Office of Export Enforcement, Intelligence Division
- Office of the E-Envoy (UK)
- Offline Explorer Enterprise (software; MetaProducts Software Corporation)
- Operating Equipment Effectivity