Nakasone is scheduled to arrive in Oslo Tuesday evening to attend the Oslo Conference on Cluster Munitions, better known as the Oslo Process, the following day, Foreign Ministry officials said.
What does OCCM stand for?
OCCM stands for Oslo Conference on Cluster Munitions (Norway)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCCM
We have 7 other meanings of OCCM in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Child Care Licensing (various locations)
- Office of Communications and Congressional Liaison (US DoD Inspector General)
- On Course Consultancy Ltd. (driving courses; Kampala, Uganda)
- Ottawa Community Coalition for Literacy (formerly Ottawa-Carleton Coalition for Literacy; Canada)
- Ottawa-Carleton Coalition for Literacy (now Ottawa Community Coalition for Literacy; Canada)
- Ocean Carbon Cycle Model
- Office of Commercial Communications Management
- On Condition Cyclic Maintenance
- Open-Chest Cardiac Massage (cardiovascular medicine)
- Optimistic Concurrency Control Mechanism
- Occupational Medicine (also seen as OCC MED and OM)
- Oakland County Community Mental Health Authority (Auburn Hills, MI)
- Ontario Child Care Management System
- Ohio Community Collaboration Model for School Improvement
- Ohio Community Computing Network
- On-Chip Communication Network (open-source research)
- Oracle Continuous Connection Network (software)
- Orange County Consultants Network (California)
- Oshawa Central Council of Neighbourhood Associations (Oshawa, ON, Canada)
- Office of Commissioned Corps Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
The resulting Oslo Declaration of the Oslo Conference on Cluster Munitions has since been endorsed by 65 governments, including Canada, committing governments to conclude a new treaty by 2008.