The Mouthwatchers Power Toothbrush also features unique "flossing bristles" that operate at 5,000 oscillations per minute to access the central fossa area of a tooth as well as periodontal pockets to clean those areas in the same way as dental floss, according to the manufacturer.
What does OPM stand for?
OPM stands for Oscillations per Minute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPM
We have 143 other meanings of OPM in our Acronym Attic
- Ordained Pioneer Ministry/Minister (Anglican church)
- Orders Per Thousand
- Oregon Productivity Matrix
- Organic Pest Management
- Organisesi Papua Merdeka (Free West Papua Movement)
- Organización Político Militar (Spanish: Military Political Organization; Paraguay)
- Orientations of Proteins in Membranes (database)
- Original Pilipino Music
- Originals per Minute (printing)
- Oropharyngeal Membrane
- Other People's Money
- Out-of-Pocket Maximum (health insurance)
- Outage Performance Monitoring (Bellcore)
- Outpatient Pharmacy Manager
- Output and Performance Measure
- Output Protection Manager (Microsoft)
- Outside Plant Module (telecommunications)
- Outsourced Program Manager (various locations)
- Overseas Port Management (Singapore)
- Owner's Project Manager (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Varying the speed, in the range 0-400 oscillations per minute, controls abrasion intensity, and the test time can be set from 0-9999 seconds.
25 The unique 3-D brushing action, which according to the manufacturer gives 20,000 pulsations and 7,600 oscillations per minute, is impressive enough and it certainly feels like your teeth are going through a mini-carwash.