Christian listener Jason Ingersoll, an airfield management shift leader at Osan Air Force base in South Korea, criticizes contemporary Christian music's "watered-down" lyrics for appealing to the masses.
What does OAFB stand for?
OAFB stands for Osan Air Force Base (Korea)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OAFB
We have 1 other meaning of OAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Admissions and Financial Aid
- Once and for All (various organizations)
- Open Air Festival of the Arts (Eau Claire, WI)
- Organisation Africaine des Femmes Autochtones (French: African Organization of Indigenous Women)
- Orleans Amateur Fastball Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Ornamental Amazon Fish Aquarium (Iquitos, Peru)
- Oregon Automatic Fire Alarm Association
- Offutt Air Force Base (Nebraska)
- Once and Future Blues (website)
- Ontario Association of Food Banks (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Otis Air Force Base (Massachusetts)
- Ohio Association of Free Clinics
- Older Adult and Family Center (Menlo Park, CA)
- Oldham Athletic Football Club
- Ongoing Ambassadors for Christ
- Ontario Association of Fire Chiefs (Ajax, Ontario, Canada)
- Ordonnances Administratives des Forces Canadiennes
- Ontario Association For Families of Children with Communication Disorders
- OLAF (Office Europeén de Lutte Anti-Fraud) Anti-Fraud Communicators Network (European Anti-Fraud Office)
- Outside Air Floor Duct
Samples in periodicals archive:
He earned the medal while assigned as a watch officer to the 607th Combat Operations Squadron at Osan Air Force Base in South Korea.
The air traffic controller reported that a Cessna airplane had taken off--without permission--from Osan Air Force Base, just 15 to 20 miles north of the installation.