Each organization had its own weapons repair and manufacturing facilities, the army's Valtion Kivaaritehdas (VKT) and the Civil Guard's Suojeluskuntain Ase-ja Konepaja Osakeyhtio (SAKO).
What does Oy stand for?
Oy stands for Osakeyhtio (Finnish: Limited/Incorporated)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of Oy
We have 1 other meaning of Oy in our Acronym Attic
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation (stock symbol)
- OxyContin (slang for prescription drug; aka OC)
- Oxygen (Womens' cable channel)
- Code for Danish Aero Plane
- New Zealand Life Insurance Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Operating Year
- Optimum Yield
- Option Year
- Organizing Youth
- Osakeyhtiö (Finnish: limited company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Suomen historia, L) Werner Soderstrom Osakeyhtio, Porvoo.
Ahlstrom Osakeyhtio are Lars Ahlstrom Robin Ahlstrom Susanne Ehrnrooth, Markus Saikku, Meri Saikku, Michael Sumelius and Jussi-Pekka Taavitsainen.