Among notable gainers, Osaka Titanium Technologies, whose products are used in engines for airplanes, climbed 110 yen, or 2.
What does OTC stand for?
OTC stands for Osaka Titanium Technologies (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTC
We have 259 other meanings of OTC in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Transportation Commission
- Organ Transplant Center
- Organic Theater Company (Chicago, IL)
- Organic Toxic Compound
- Oriental Timber Company
- Oriental Trading Company
- Original Trilogy Collection (Star Wars)
- Orlando Tech Center (Florida)
- Ornithine Carbamoyltransferase
- Ornithine Transcarbamylase