Osaka chamber to stimulate demand by delaying curtain time OSAKA - The Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry said Wednesday it will kick off a project to delay the start time of theatrical performances, concerts and other local cultural entertainments on weekday evenings in a bid to stimulate demand among workers after work.
What does OCCI stand for?
OCCI stands for Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Osaka, Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCCI
We have 12 other meanings of OCCI in our Acronym Attic
- Old Colorado City Historical Society (Colorado)
- Oakland Car Club International (Dearborn, MI)
- Ocean and Climate Change Institute (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution; Massachusetts)
- Olds College Centre for Innovation (agriculture; est. 1999; Alberta, Canada)
- Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Oman; est. 1973)
- Ontario Case Costing Initiative (Ontario, Canada)
- Open Cloud Computing Interface (network protocol)
- Oracle C++ Call Interface (computer programming)
- Oregon Center for Clinical Investigations, Inc
- Oregon Coast Culinary Institute (Coos Bay, OR)
- Office of Chief Counsel for International Commerce (US DOC)
- Ontario Community Council on Impaired Driving (Canada)
- Organizational Clothing and Individual Equipment
- Office of the Chief Counsel to the Inspector General (Social Security Administration)
- Office of the Corporate Chief Information Officer (Canada)
- Ocean County Community Information System
- Ontario College Common Information System
- Operations Control & Command Information System
- Oklahoma Center for Community and Justice (est. 1934)
- Old Cars Club Jurassien (French automobile club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Kansai International Airport Co.
There are two more major Osaka-based business associations -- the Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Osaka Industrial Association.
TOKYO, April 3 Kyodo The Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Osaka Industrial Association agreed Wednesday to draw up a concrete merger plan in June, officials of the two groups said.
OSAKA, March 11 Kyodo The Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry, better known as Daisho, and the Osaka Industrial Association (Osaka Kogyo Kai), said Monday the two major economic groups in Osaka will merge as early as April 2003.
Some 2,500 Japanese companies are expected to seek business deals with foreign participants, said officials of the organizers, which include the Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Osaka prefectural government.
The number of meetings arranged between participating companies at the Global Business Opportunities Convention (G-BOC) also plunged 61% to 1,340, according to the Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
OSAKA, March 15 Kyodo The anticipated reinstatement of the zero-interest-rate policy by the Bank of Japan (BOJ) would have only a limited effect on domestic economic activity in light of weak financial needs, Wa Tashiro, chairman of the Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry, said Thursday.