Police had sent papers to the prosecutors on Mitsubishi Estate President Shigeru Takagi, 66, Mitsubishi Materials President Akira Nishikawa, 70, and the eight others, as well as on the two firms, for selling condos in the Osaka Amenity Park in alleged violation of the Building Lots and Buildings Transaction Business Law.
What does OAP stand for?
OAP stands for Osaka Amenity Park (Osaka, Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OAP
We have 116 other meanings of OAP in our Acronym Attic
- Operations Approval Panel
- Opportunities Abroad Program (California)
- Optically Activated Pigmented (coating systems)
- Oral Anti-Platelet (therapy)
- Orbit Average Power (spacecraft electric power systems)
- Orbiting Astronomical Observatory
- Ordered Access Pairs
- Organic Action Plan (EU)
- Organizational Assessment Package
- Orthogonal Arrays of Particles
- Out at Play
- Outline Acquisition Plan
- Ove Arup & Partners Ltd
- Over Age Premium (logistics/shipping)
- Over-the-Air Programming (computing)
- Ownership Assistance Program (home ownership; various locations)
- Order-I Algebraic Processing
- Old Age Pension/65 years or older
- Old Age Pension/60 to 64 years
- Old Age Pension - State Only health and medical benefits
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Akihiko Ide, 63, president of Mitsubishi Materials, in connection with Mitsubishi Real Estate Service's suspected sale of the condos within the OAP Residence Tower at the Osaka Amenity Park without telling buyers of the contamination.
on suspicion of selling a condominium unit at Osaka Amenity Park knowing that the property's premises were contaminated by heavy metals, informed sources said Monday.