Effect of nutritional status on outcome of orthotopic liver transplantation in pediatric patients.
What does OLTX stand for?
OLTX stands for Orthotopic Liver Transplantation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Obiettivo Laboratori Territoriali in Rete (Italian: Objective Territorial Laboratories Network)
- On Line Tracking System (EPA)
- On-Line Traffic School, Inc. (est. 1996; Camarillo, CA)
- Optical Loss Test Set
- Organizational Level Test Set
- Outdoor Leadership Training Seminar
- On-Line Telephone Service Request
- On-Line Teller Terminal
- Optic Line Terminal Unit
- Original Loan-to-Value ratio
- Columbus, Nebraska (airport code)
- Off-Label Use (prescribed use of drug not in accordance with label of FDA approval)
- Open Learning Unit (various locations)
- Organizacion de Latinos Unidos (Spanish: United Latino Organization)
- Organization for Lukumi Unity (African diaspora religion group)
- Our Little Universe (online forum)
- Ozarks Labor Union Archives (Missouri State University)
- Online Union Catalog
- Official Land Use District (San Bernardino, CA)
- Olympia Linux Users Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tissue autoantibodies have been negative in most cases; however, these patients usually fail to respond to orthotopic liver transplantation compared with other types of GCH found in children and have a high rate of GCH recurrence in the transplanted liver.
The trials is a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study designed to enroll 12 patients undergoing cadaveric orthotopic liver transplantation at Dumont UCLA Transplant Center in Los Angeles, CA.
Coronary artery disease (CAD) is a relative contraindication to liver and other organ transplants, but a retrospective review showed no differences in either peri- or postoperative surgical outcomes in orthotopic liver transplantation patients with stable disease who were well managed, compared with patients without CAD, explained Dr.
Orthotopic liver transplantation (OLT) is the only definitive treatment for end-stage liver disease, including alcoholic liver disease (ALD).