Effect of nutritional status on outcome of orthotopic liver transplantation in pediatric patients.
What does OLTP stand for?
OLTP stands for Orthotopic Liver Transplantation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OLTP
We have 2 other meanings of OLTP in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Long Term Living (Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare)
- One Life To Live
- Optical Line Terminating Multiplexer (also abbreviated O-LTM)
- Our Leader the Mockingjay
- Oklahoma Library Technology Network (electronic library resources; est. 1999)
- O Little Town of Bethlehem (song)
- On-Line Transaction Processing
- Online Learning and Teaching Program (various schools)
- Open Learning Training Package
- Original Licensed Thermal Power (nuclear)
- Obiettivo Laboratori Territoriali in Rete (Italian: Objective Territorial Laboratories Network)
- On Line Tracking System (EPA)
- On-Line Traffic School, Inc. (est. 1996; Camarillo, CA)
- Optical Loss Test Set
- Organizational Level Test Set
- Outdoor Leadership Training Seminar
- On-Line Telephone Service Request
- On-Line Teller Terminal
- Optic Line Terminal Unit
- Original Loan-to-Value ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tissue autoantibodies have been negative in most cases; however, these patients usually fail to respond to orthotopic liver transplantation compared with other types of GCH found in children and have a high rate of GCH recurrence in the transplanted liver.
The trials is a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study designed to enroll 12 patients undergoing cadaveric orthotopic liver transplantation at Dumont UCLA Transplant Center in Los Angeles, CA.
Coronary artery disease (CAD) is a relative contraindication to liver and other organ transplants, but a retrospective review showed no differences in either peri- or postoperative surgical outcomes in orthotopic liver transplantation patients with stable disease who were well managed, compared with patients without CAD, explained Dr.
Orthotopic liver transplantation (OLT) is the only definitive treatment for end-stage liver disease, including alcoholic liver disease (ALD).