Effect of nutritional status on outcome of orthotopic liver transplantation in pediatric patients.
What does OLT stand for?
OLT stands for Orthotopic Liver Transplantation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OLT
We have 69 other meanings of OLT in our Acronym Attic
- Operation Land Transfer
- Operational Level Task
- Operations Leadership Team (various organizations)
- Optical Layup Template
- Optical Leak Test
- Optical Line Termination
- Order Lead Time (logistics)
- Organização de Local de Trabalho (Portuguese: Organization of Work)
- Organización de Lucha por la Tierra (Spanish: Organization of Struggle for Land; Paraguay)
- Orlando Lutheran Towers (Orlando, FL)
- Osteochondral Lesion of the Tibia
- Ostfriesische Lufttransport GmbH (Emden, Germany airline)
- Overwhelmingly Large Telescope
- Owners, Landlords, and Tenants (insurance)
- Omniscient Labeled Transition Finite-State Vector Quantization
- Oak Lawn Tennis Association (Dallas, TX)
- Office of Landlord-Tenant Affairs (Maryland)
- Ohio Land Title Association
- Oklahoma Land Title Association (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Ontario Land Trust Alliance (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tissue autoantibodies have been negative in most cases; however, these patients usually fail to respond to orthotopic liver transplantation compared with other types of GCH found in children and have a high rate of GCH recurrence in the transplanted liver.
The trials is a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study designed to enroll 12 patients undergoing cadaveric orthotopic liver transplantation at Dumont UCLA Transplant Center in Los Angeles, CA.
Coronary artery disease (CAD) is a relative contraindication to liver and other organ transplants, but a retrospective review showed no differences in either peri- or postoperative surgical outcomes in orthotopic liver transplantation patients with stable disease who were well managed, compared with patients without CAD, explained Dr.
Orthotopic liver transplantation (OLT) is the only definitive treatment for end-stage liver disease, including alcoholic liver disease (ALD).