With more than 25 years of clinical experience as a physical therapist and educator, Bohn has an extensive background in sports, pelvic ring and orthopedic manual physical therapy.
What does OMPT stand for?
OMPT stands for Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMPT
We have 3 other meanings of OMPT in our Acronym Attic
- Overseas Mortgage Payment Plan (UK)
- Ontario Municipal and Provincial Police Automation Cooperative
- Optical Mark Page Reader
- Oregon Medical Professional Review Organization
- Occupational Money Purchase Scheme (UK)
- Office of Meat and Poultry Services (Virginia)
- Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Outboard Mission Planning System
- Ozone Mapper and Profiler Suite
- One Media Player per Teacher
- Outer Membrane Protein T
- Office of Mission to Planet Earth (US NASA)
- Online Marketing Professionals United Against Censorship
- Official Munitions Production United States (US DoD)
- Orthogonalized Modulated Plane Wave
- Outer-Membrane Protein W
- Outer Membrane Protein X
- Oh My Quack
- Oh My Queen
- Open Minds Quarterly (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some therapists undergo more training in a specialty and earn an additional designation like an OCS (orthopedic clinical specialty), or a Fellow in Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy.