Micromass scientists presented preliminary results for a quadrupole orthogonal time-of-flight mass spectrometer equipped with a MALDI source.
What does OTOF stand for?
OTOF stands for Orthogonal Time-of-Flight (mass spectrometry)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OTOF
- Österreichische Termin und Optionenbörse (German: Austrian Futures and Options Exchange)
- On Time on Budget on Scope (project management)
- Ohio Tournament of Champions (Columbus, OH)
- Olympic Transport Operations Centre (London, UK)
- Omaha Together One Community (Omaha, NE, USA)
- Order Taking Off Calendar (Workers' Compensation Appeals Board)
- Oregon Toyota Owners Club (automobile club)
- Federation of Greek Bank-employers Organisations (Greek)
- Objective Table of Organization and Equipment
- One Team One Fight (racing term)