To ensure optimal positioning of the accelerometer, three orthogonal acceleration signals were recorded and some vector rotations were reproduced.
What does OA stand for?
OA stands for Orthogonal Acceleration (mass spectrometry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OA
We have 55 other meanings of OA in our Acronym Attic
- Ordinary Annuity
- Organization and Administration
- Organizational Assessment
- Organizing Authority (various organizations)
- Oriental Adventures (gaming)
- Orientation Advisor (school)
- Orienteering Australia (Australian Capital Territory)
- Origin Agent (transportation industry)
- Original Advocacy
- Original Article
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company unveiled its latest Q-TOE the Micro QTOE Premier MS, a hybrid quadrupole, orthogonal acceleration TOF-MS for automated exact mass measurement of precursor and fragment ions.